We are no longer running series as of April 30, 2012.
Are you new to Gender Across Borders? Please read this first. Our site has closed, but you can still get in contact with former editors and writers by reading this and this. We may update the site, and you can stay in contact with us through our Twitter feed and our newsletter.
For questions or comments, please contact email@example.com.
Every few months, Gender Across Borders hosted a series on a specific topic encompassing global feminism. Please see our list of previous series’ below:
- Women, Art & War
- Hip hop, Resistance & Feminism
- New Media, the Arts & Social Change
- Singing for Survival
- Theatre’s Rape Culture
- Women Deliver
- Global feminism
- Gender, War, and Peace: Untold Experiences
- Women and Work: Gender Roles in the Workplace and at Home
- Women and Peacebuilding in the Middle East
- Feminism & Education
- This AND That: Global Identities and Intersectionality
- Behind the Mask of Masculinity
- Feminism & Agriculture
- Muslim Women Speak
- Tsk Tsk: Stigma, Shame, and Sexuality
- 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence
- Culture and Human Rights: Challenging Excuses for Gender-Based Violence
- How Are Gender Stereotypes Forced onto Children?
- Global Citizens – How Women are Affected by Migration?
- Born this way? The role of the nature vs nurture debate in sexual identity formation and acceptance