Dear GAB readers,
We’ve decided to shake up things this year and do something a little different. We are going to highlight our best/most popular posts on GAB. For those who have been around GAB since the beginning (April 2009), we will remind you of some of the great posts that you’ve read over the years, or some that you may have missed! And for those who have joined the GAB community recently, this will introduce you to some great posts that you haven’t read. From now until the end of the year*, we’ll be highlight of our favorite posts in five different categories:
- Best of Book Reviews: (November 1 & 2)We’ll highlight some of our most popular and best book reviews written on GAB thus far.
- Best of Film Reviews: (November 3 & 4) Same as above…most popular and best film reviews!
- Best of GAB Editors (November 7-18)-: Each day we will highlight one of the editors on the GAB editorial board. Get to know them a little better with a brief bio and the top three posts they’ve written for GAB.
- Best of Series (December 12-14): We’ll highlight 1-2 posts in each of our 17 series.
- Most popular/favorite posts (December 15 & 16): Based on the highest number of hits and editor’s personal picks, we’ll be highlighting some favorite posts on GAB thus far.
*Note that there are a few gaps in the schedule. GAB will be going on a break during November 19-27 and December 17-January 3. During November 28-December 9, there will be a 16 Days of Activism Against Gender Violence series during this time.